I went to a showroom at jln ampang and meet a dealer named Mr.Gan.I paid the booking fee RM300 on 13th of January 2015 and he did not provide me the receipt for the booking fee.
Today, sudenly he said he cant handle my case without giving me a reason. This made me pissed off with hyndai.
He keep on ask me to pay the booking fee sudenly he did like this.Hyndai should not play dirty tricks like this and spoil your name.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "I have ordered item #389529122 but Lazada never notify me the estimate date to arrive. On the 13th Nov 2015, I have received a call from the Lazada staff claimed..."
- "9th edition, managing supply chains, a logistics approach by coyle and et.al. Chapter 5, pg 146, third paragraph, 3rd line An error on spacing causing twisted meaning. In appropriate vs..."
- "COSS is a fake agency and money suckers who are establishing after their crisis in Singapore. There are COSS offices in India, Si Lanka, Malaysia. Ms. Zahra Lalani is in..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."