Hyundai Malaysia - Review about Hyundai from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
I went to a showroom at jln ampang and meet a dealer named Mr.Gan.I paid the booking fee RM300 on 13th of January 2015 and he did not provide me the receipt for the booking fee.
Today, sudenly he said he cant handle my case without giving me a reason. This made me pissed off with hyndai.
He keep on ask me to pay the booking fee sudenly he did like this.Hyndai should not play dirty tricks like this and spoil your name.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "Wasted my money to buy a drawer pedestal from Lazada! They had send me defective / damage items. One of the panel has a lot of hole which I..."
- "Dear OIC, This is a follow-up to your previous request #319426 "ENSOGO (113590230)". I have sent the inquiries since May 2016, the latest shipment is by Jul 2016 (2 months of order..."
- "Logitech Case Number:01648853 Log a warrantee claim, reply with ridiculous answer. Reply by Logitech USA HQ: Please be informed that we cannot support as the product is not from Malaysian Distributors. Kindly..."